Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Winter Springs/Orlando Area of Central Florida

Hey everyone,

Still enjoying my vacation here in Florida even though I am working on some freelance assignments and still writing chapters for both of the new book manuscripts. I'm currently writing in a Starbucks right outside of Orlando, Florida and waiting for my mother to meet up with me (yes, she's a Floridian). Today is both her and my father's birthday, so what better present to give a parent you don't see but a few times a year than to show up on their birthday? :)

Anyways...I am already missing home, what the hell's wrong with me??? Torrential rainfall, earthquakes, flash floods, and responsibility! Blah! I've been corrupted by the charms of the DMV (no, not the department of motor vehicles- I mean District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia).

Well, I've gotta go. Take care of yourselves and I'll try to keep everyone posted on my Twitter account and Facebook.

Best Regards,

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment