Sunday, August 1, 2010

All Queries Have Been Sent!

That's right, all of my literary agent query letters are out in the mail, doing their best to find my manuscript an agent and potentially, a new home with a publisher.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxiety ridden to the point of cold sweats and a slight mental breakdown-- so let's just say I'm a little stressed. It sounds a little less maniacal when stated that way.

Anyways, I'm starting the 2nd novel now, opening the door to a new adventure for Kalin and the other Nebu Khet (khet).

I should also be hearing back soon about a short story that was submitted to a magazine for publication. Keeping my fingers crossed on both accounts!

Remember that I'm on Twitter under the username "NebuKhet" and on Facebook. The Facebook account can be found by doing an email search for " NebuKhetsCry@Gmail.com "


Well I'm off now...back to the land of angry supernaturals and crushed dreams ;)


Best Regards,

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment