Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some Positive Feedback and WEbook.com!

Hey everyone! OK, so I have received two partial requests for my manuscript by agents and I have discovered a valuable tool that aspiring writers should definitely take advantage of. Let me get to the queries first.

OK, so I was expecting to wait about 2-3 months before anyone sent me any kind of response back...I was wrong.

I now have 6 rejection letters and 2 partial requests for my manuscript. There are still about 30 agents that have yet to respond so I'm not squealing with joy just yet. Who knows what the partial requests will present me with, they could be two more rejections playing with my already scrambled mind ;) I promise to keep everyone up to date on what happens.

Now, about WEbook. I kind of stumbled across this site, not really knowing what it was. Well, let me tell ya'...freaking awesome!

For those of you that are looking for agency representation, this site could be your diamond in the rough. There is something called the AgentInbox that is a free tool to writers.

Through the AgentInbox tool you can submit multiple queries and even requested sample pages to many different agents at one time. It is really neat guys, so do yourself a favor and check it out.

I'm typing away right now, so I've got to get going, but know that I will let you know as soon as I hear anything positive back from an agent.

Thanks everybody and Best Regards,

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment