Thursday, April 29, 2010

Writing Some Songs

Marcus Twyman


I know, I know, I should be writing my book! I'm sorry everybody, but sometimes I gotta take a little break from the Khets and Sapes to ensure I don't fry my brain cells anymore than the last 26 years of my life already has.


I entered some of my songs into a competition and I'll let you know if I hear anything back, meanwhile...


I am chugging along with the story- there've been many bumps and blockades in my path but I am persevering through them all.


I'm printing up a couple major scenes from the Khet Chronicles: Saru & The Nebu Khet's Cry so that Christopher Mroczka can get the first illustrations done. Once the characters are drawn to our liking we will showcase them right here for you!


Alright, back to the keyboard for me- and back to my COFFEE! *yes, I know I need psychological help for my coffee addiction...*


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment