Sunday, April 18, 2010

Typing like a maniac!


Oh boy...I've been typing like crazy the last few days. You guys will be thrilled to know that I have another chapter completed on the novel and another major scene done of the graphic novel. I also have a song posted on here that was inspired by the love interest between Kallen and a girl that you guys won't meet until the book is published (I know, I know...it's not fair to make you wait).


I've been getting quite a bit of fan mail the last couple of months and I just want to take the time to say THANK YOU! You guys keep me going, and it is a great help to know that there are people who are looking forward to reading the craziness that gets born inside of my head.


A special thanks to Asha Anderson, Rebeka Crowlley, James Thompson, and Sarah Walkins. I appreciate all of your support and enthusiasm!


OK everyone, I gotta get back to studying for my exams and writing.


Best Regards,

Marcus Twyman

No comments:

Post a Comment